Ducommun is a global provider of manufacturing and engineering services, developing innovative electronic, engineered and structural solutions for complex applications in aerospace, defense and industrial markets. Our full-service collaborative approach, broad capabilities and value-added services like new product introduction, supply chain strategies and program management deliver value for our customers and innovative solutions for their complex electronic and structural needs.
Primarily perform solder and other related assembly operations required to manufacture product.
- Read and follow production/inspection documentation pertaining to specific assemblies
- Data collectionand record keeping as necessary
- Strip wires/crimp/insertion/pin retention
- Wiring verification
- In-process verification
- Build prototypes/paperwork rework
- Other tasks may include the following: solder sleeves, solder tin wires, splices, torque, primerapplication, or any tasks indicated on the Assembler or Crimp Assembler job description as necessary.
Skills & Qualifications
Requires the use of simple arithmetic, decimals and fractions; use of simple charts, tables, specifications and adjustable measuring instruments; checking or preparation of forms and records.
Solder and Solder sleeve certification; may require crimp certification (customer dependent).
Ability to work from detailed written instructions and to make minor decisions requiring some judgment on the part of the employee.
Requires continuous (at least 6 hours/day) concentration and alertness (mental/visual) to perform work.
Corrected vision acceptable (20/40). Must be able to distinguish colors. Year eye exam required.
1505 Maiden Lane
Joplin, Missouri, 64801