Are you a skilled industrial maintenance technician looking to put those skills to work? We have the job for you!
Manpower is recruiting an industrial maintenance technician for a regional employer in Eleanor.
* Candidate will conduct total preventative maintenance on plant machinery and equipment and must possess the ability to plan and implement cost effective solutions to problems.
* 2 year technical degree is required OR 5 years of industrial maintenance experience may be substituted for a degree.
* Electrical and/or mechanical background is preferred and PLC programming is a plus.
* Candidate must pass a background check and drug test prior to start.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
* Ability to accurately troubleshoot, diagnose and conduct hands-on repairs to machines, plant equipment and facilities.
Who is Manpower?
Locally owned, but globally connected, Manpower is a full service staffing and human resources company that provides thousands of jobs every year across West Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky. Manpower provides recruitment and assessment, training and development, career management, outsourcing and workforce solutions across the region.
For more information on exciting local employment opportunities and to register with us, please visit www.Manpower.com or follow us on Facebook at Manpower WV.
Manpower is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.