Kforce has a client that is seeking a Senior Civil Engineer in Davie, FL.
The incumbent in this position is responsible for the design, coordination and supervision of land development projects including commercial sites, planned unit developments (PUD), neighborhood beautification projects and many others. The individual will utilize his or her knowledge of Civil Engineering in the areas of grading, erosion and sedimentation control, minor roadway/street design, gravity sanitary sewer, water main, storm sewers, storm water management facilities, hydrologic and hydraulic calculations, cost estimating, and associated permitting for all assigned work. The incumbent supervises the work of other civil engineers and consultants, conducts design reviews, prepares technical reports & specifications, communicates effectively with the team and prepares assignment of workflows.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering is required
- State of Florida Professional Engineer (PE) license is required
- A minimum of 10 years of experience working as Civil Engineer in land development projects or related area is required
- Knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the Civil Engineering field is required
- Possession of a valid Florida Driver's License is required
- Demonstrate excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate proficiency utilizing Microsoft software packages
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays, when needed
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.