PSI, an Intertek Company, a leading provider of ATIC (Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification) Services, is looking for entry level and experienced Asbestos Environmental Technicians to join our Building and Construction team in St. Louis, MO.
Ranked #15 on the 2019 ENR list of Top 500 Design Firms, and with more than a hundred offices across North America, the building and construction team provides the architectural, engineering and construction (A/E/C) industry with a full suite of capabilities both in the lab and on site. From testing, inspection and certification services to building sciences solutions, the company delivers Total Quality Assurance to the built environment.
The Environmental Technician will support the Building and Construction business by performing general environmental tasks in the field.
- Perform a variety of testing, project specific observations, site assessment duties and will operate a variety of equipment.
- It is helpful, but not required, for individual(s) to be able to work from drawings, specifications, diagrams, schematics and specific verbal and written instructions performing the tasks in a professional and timely manner
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- A basic understanding of computers
- A valid state driver’s license (Proof of Clean Driving Record
- Ability to lift and/or carry equipment up to 40 pounds
- Related experience although not required
- Reliable transportation
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.