If you are an experienced Instrumentation Engineer looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Instrumentation Engineer. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with ours client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as a Instrumentation Engineer will include:
- Performs basic product design, testing and/or analysis work for a defined portion of a project.
- Operates in a team environment, providing input to design solutions and participating in design reviews.
- Develops recommendations within established guidelines; work and decisions are reviewed by supervisors before implementation.
- Applies existing applications to routine problems.
- Produces and/or evaluates possible design solutions to improve cost, quality and performance based on specialized knowledge of engineering applications.
- This may include possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel.
- Analyzes assignments and determines engineering specifications which must be fulfilled for routine problems or projects.
- Compiles and furnishes necessary information (engineering decisions and reports of pertinent design analyses data) to document the design solution required for building of prototypes and adoption of the design with possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel.
- Learns and applies company engineering policies and practices; learns company products.
- Executes test or analysis plan for product verification and validation.
- In this assignment the employee will be responsible for supporting test data acquisition (DAQ) and control software solutions throughout a tractor test lab.
- Create and modify DAQ and control software solutions for tests, including PLCs, iTest, MTS, and DEWESoft
- Support and troubleshoot control code and software solutions in test bays
- Update software versions
- Support and troubleshoot test bay network & CAN communications systems in test bays
- Support DAQ hardware with updates and troubleshooting
- Assist commissioning of new test cells
- Install computer hardware, including Ethernet, Serial, video cards
- Troubleshoot wiring issues
- Assist in setup of new sensors, including pressure transducers, flowmeters, torque meters, accelerometers
As a Instrumentation Engineer you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience with measurement and control techniques and technologies
- Knowledge of CAN communication protocols
- Experience with computer systems, networking, and MS Office software
- Familiarity with Agricultural equipment and applications
- Four-year degree in Computer Science; MIS; Electrical, Computer, Mechanical, or Agricultural Engineering. Other four-year degree with equivalent experience will be considered. Computer programming experience preferred. Manager is open to recent grad candidates. Visa sponsorship is not available, now or in the near future, for this position. Position will not require any driving. Will need metatarsals for first day.
As a Instrumentation Engineer with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensate on, including benefits.
Available benefits for Instrumentation Engineer Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
- Paid time off, including holidays
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
Name: Bartech Resumes