SENIOR MANUFACTURING ENGINEER-AEROSPACE
Manufacturing Engineers-don't miss this opportunity to utilize your expertise while helping to grow a great organization! A family-owned company, Dynomax, Inc designs, manufactures and develops high-precision machined components, injection molding & tooling, and sub-assemblies for the Aerospace and Defense industries since 1986.
The Senior Manufacturing Engineer will develop manufacturing packages for aerostructures of varying levels of complexity. The manufacturing packages include routers, drawings, models, and work instructions, and span raw material selection, machining, processing, and assembly.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports
- Read and interpret customer and industry specifications
- Develop the entire manufacturing process: material selection, material treatments, work-holding, machining, finishing processes, etc.
- Develop documents which drive the manufacturing process: drawings, models, assemblies, etc.
- Collaborate with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
- Resolve technical issues quickly and efficiently
- Maintain proper documentation (traceability, customer requirements…) and complete production routers
- Utilize problem solving skills commensurate to an engineering position
- Perform root-cause analysis and develop solutions
- Perform manufacturing analysis on orders
- U.S Citizen
- 5+ years of experience in a Manufacturing Engineering role in the Aerospace industry
- GD&T proficiency
- Demonstrated ability to create standards and engineer solutions
- Solidworks proficiency
- Engineering Degree required
Our ideal Senior Manufacturing Engineer will also have experience in the following:
- Experience with Aerospace OEM specifications
- Experience with Epicor ERP System
- Experience in a Lean culture
- Knowledge of Siemens NX or CATIA
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) Plan with a generous Company match
- Paid holidays, vacation and PTO
- Variety of optional benefits (FSA, AFLAC, etc.)
Manufacture a great career with Dynomax
Name: Dynomax, Inc.