Description What we do:
Rain for Rent moves water every day. We are the leading provider of temporary liquid handling solutions and are known for our systems engineering expertise, ability to tackle complex jobs cost effectively, and providing high value to organizations with critical liquid management issues. Our experienced teams, backed by skilled engineers, are continually working to redefine what is expected from a liquids handling provider by developing new equipment and harnessing technology for the most demanding environments. Our Rain for Rent solutions exceed customers expectations for service and quality for their water-handling, irrigation and temporary liquid-storage problems. We strive to effectively and efficiently complete projects safely, on time and the right the first time.
• Rain for Rent is Liquid Ingenuity
Rain for Rents employees are proud to work for this family owned business which has been in business for more than 80 years. We are committed to providing consistent, quality products and services to customers across the U.S., Canada and the UK from more than 65 locations. Honesty and integrity are valued at Rain for Rent and employees are committed to exceeding expectations for service and quality to our customers.
As an Engineer in Training, you will be a key member of a team tasked with providing the following for the company:
• Engineering Help Line Support
• Engineering Project Delivery
• Technical Risk Management
• Technical Regulatory Compliance
• Mechanical, Agricultural and Controls Engineering
• Heat Transfer Analysis
• Industrial/Irrigation Designs (fluid transfer, storage, and filtration)
• Maintain parts library and product information management
Requirements Required Qualifications:
Bachelors degree (B.S) from a four-year, ABET accredited university required in one of the following disciplines:
• BS Mechanical Engineering
• BS Civil Engineering
• BS Chemical Engineering
• BS Agricultural Engineering
• BS BioResource and Agricultural Engineering
Fundamentals of Engineering Exam Passed (also called EIT) or Completed Within 2 years of hire date
3D Cad System, Solidworks Preferred
Solidworks EPDM Experience Preferred
Microsoft Project Preferred
What we offer:
• Advancing your career through company provided training and development
• A competitive base salary and bonus
• Employees also participate in excellent Benefits including: Medical, dental, vision and a robust 401k plan
When you join the Rain for Rent team, you will have the opportunity to make friends in the course of doing good business and can contribute positively to your community. The choice is easy. Join the Rain for Rent team today.
Rain for Rent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other statuses protected by law.