Our local structural manufacturing company located in Spencer, IA is actively searching for a Licensed Professional Structural Engineer. This Engineer will plan, design and work to provide technical assistance to help resolve construction issues.
- Work in a team setting, collaborating with other P.E.’s Engineer understudies, technical drafting personnel and building sales.
- Attend training meetings to advance relevant knowledge and skills.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Visit project sites, providing technical assistance to help resolve construction issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Agricultural Engineering or Construction Engineering.
- Professional Engineer Licensure for Iowa and the surrounding Midwestern states within 60 days of employment.
- SIP & post frame design experience preferred, but not required.
- Experience providing direction to junior engineers and designers.
- Knowledge of structural design using wood, steel and concrete foundations.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- ESOP Program
- Paid Time Off
Structural Engineer, Professional Structural Engineer, Civil Engineer, Construction Engineer, Agricultural Engineer, Processional Civil Engineer, P.E., construction, SIP, AutoCAD, RISA, engineer, Professional Licensed Engineer