Are you passionate about aviation or aerospace? Our client is looking for enthusiastic candidates who love diving into the technical side of things to produce new growth opportunities and actionable insight.
The Aerospace Development Analyst identifies, evaluates, and proposes potential business opportunities to increase the long-term market value of the company.
Aerospace Development Analyst – Direct Hire
Location – Seattle, WA
Pay - DOE
Core Responsibilities: (Includes but is not limited to)
- Identify new growth opportunities for company using customer information and independent research
- Analyze and evaluate manufacturing opportunities to assess long-term value
- Coordinate with sales team and customers to establish project marketability
- Conduct research using technical manuals and industry information
- Compile and present information for the shared and continued use of the company
- Plans and prepares presentations using PowerPoint
- Plan and prepare business cases to the New Development team and executive members of the company
- Support the strategic plans of the department
Experience and Skills
- Demonstrated research and analytical skills
- Aptitude in understanding technical information
- Good communication skills, including proficiency in English
- Good business sense
- Ability to multi-task and work on several projects and opportunities with competing deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of responsibilities, including taking initiative, addressing issues constructively, and proactively solving problems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Background in aviation operations, aircraft systems, aircraft maintenance, aerospace and/or engineering preferred
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes is desired
- Familiarity with aerospace maintenance manuals a plus
- Associate's degree or higher
- Study in a technical field preferred, though not required
Please Note: This position is urgent and will be filled quickly. Must be legally authorized to work in the USA. Direct inquiries only (no 3rd party submittals) at this time, please. Thank You.
Volt is an equal opportunity employer.