We have recently partnered with a firm in the area that is seeking a Licensed Civil Engineer with land development experience, to take on a leadership position! This firm offers an unmatched benefits package and compensation plan.
Key Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Utilizing Civil Engineering design skills, prepare design plans, construction documents, reports and other project-related documents
- Prepare roadway and sidewalk layout and corridor modeling, Conduct drainage analysis and design
- Prepare bid documents, quantity and cost estimates
- Mentor and train less experienced engineers and technical staff
- Engage in Business Development, specifically geared toward state transportation projects
- Provide QA/QC review of work products and deliverables prepared by other staff members
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Current PE Licensure, preference given to those with CO PE.
- 5 + years of proven experience in Civil Engineering design and project management
- Strong organizational skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise in AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MicroStation and other applicable engineer design tools
- Training, support and learning opportunities. Variety of projects across several civil engineering disciplines.
- Health insurance, including medical, dental and vision. We also offer an HSA that includes a generous contribution that we make on your behalf.
- A nationally recognized 401(k) retirement savings plan with a great company match
To find out more about this position, please contact Katie Mathis (605-231-5528) or attach resume to this posting. Gpac (growing people and companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 28 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 27 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.