Be part of the team of the innovative leader in healthcare financial decision support. EPSi, an Allscripts company, is currently seeking a .NET Windows software engineer.
Do you want to make a difference? Are you ready to shape your future into an exciting career? Do you want to work in an exciting environment that will enable you to use your passion, experience, and skills to help change healthcare for the better?
With the right team, anything is possible. The talent of our team is what has made us a leader in healthcare budgeting and decision support. We hire the best people, and help them grow professionally, ensuring a bright future for our teams and our clients.Responsibilities
- Lead engineering efforts related to Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD)\u2013 be the automation advocate
- Work within the Agile team to Identify, Create, Design, and Integrate processes for repeatable, automated software delivery
- Assist agile development teammates with issue analysis and corrective action
- Assist with development environment administration
- Automate status reporting of CI/CD including code coverage and test results
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Successful completion of a bachelor’s degree or relevant Technical / Business experience
- AWS certifications a plus
- Candidates must possess 3+ years of overall software development experience
- Experience with developing and deploying software, including install package and automation process
- Experience with C#, .NET Windows development environment
- Experience with scripting languages to automate process (PowerShell)
- Experience with server virtualization - Configuring / Troubleshooting
- Familiarity with continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) including TFS builds and software deployment
- Proficient with Source Control tools (VS TFS, Git, Bitbucket)
- Experience with Windows and/or AWS security experience (Active Directory/User group settings)
- Experience with IIS and Windows operating system
- Familiarity with network troubleshooting \u2013 preferred (Wireshark, TLS versions)
- Familiarity with MS SQL Server (SSRS/SSAS/SSIS a plus)
- Familiarity with running machine backups/restores
- Familiarity in the healthcare or financial domains desired
- Familiarity working in the Agile model
- Experience of AWS DevOps is a plus
- This position is based at the EPSi headquarters in Chesterfield, Missouri.
- Core hours are based on Central time zone, but willing to be flexible in work schedule to accommodate various time zones of a global organization
- Work is performed in a standard office environment with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards
Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Allscripts policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
EPSi is a stand-alone brand, fully owned by Allscripts, with its own C-level and senior leadership. When you work for EPSi, you get the advantages and benefits of working with a large, public company with the innovative culture and direction and of a small, nimble company.