This position will focus on the widening of roads as well as the construction of new roadways. The team will focus on road design as well as structures, drainage and traffic flow.
In this roll you will design plans and models for all aspects of road design and expansion. You will assist in bidding as well as cost estimates. You will need to know all axis of geometric designs, layout and interchange. You will be asked to prepare quantity figures and do design calculations.
- Must be able to work with limited supervision
- Engineering Plans and design
- Civil Transportation project background
- Roadways or highways as well as structures, drainage and traffic flow.
- Prepare studies, documents for construction, reports, maps etc.
- Escalation of observed issues
- Client communication
- Help team keep the project on budget
- Ongoing education
4-6 years of roadway design experience.
P.E. License, Utah P.E. strongly preferred.
Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.