Kelly Services is actively seeking an Entry Level Engineering Analyst for Nissan at their Smyrna, TN location.
This is a long-term indefinite contract opportunity to join a great team!
Nissan is a global company driven by the accomplishments of our employees. We find pride in our continued commitment to diversity and an exciting lineup of vehicles. Simply put, we are at the intersection of people, transportation, and the environment which keeps us at the forefront of innovation. The Smyrna manufacturing plant is the highest producing automotive plant in North America, and you will find a culture where employees' sense of achievement is as high as the number of their vehicles driven in the community.
We’re currently looking for a Capacity Engineering Analyst to join our team at Nissan Manufacturing in Smyrna, TN.
- The position will be responsible to support group leaders, cross functional teams and new model capacity planning.
- The position will manage the ANPQP process with suppliers as it relates to capacity and supply risk.
- Responsibilities also include ensuring the on time delivery performance of suppliers shipping to NNA’s Smyrna, Canton and Decherd plants at the required business plan volumes as well as developing a working knowledge of production processes for responsible supplier deck.
- The position will interface with our purchasing, supply chain management, design change coordination, engineering, and quality organizations on a daily basis.
- Normal working hours are Monday through Friday day shift position, however off-shift, weekend work and OT may be required as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university – Prefer degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology
- Ability to manage supplier capacity and perform run @ rate confirmations
- Ability to identify and mitigate risk as it relates to delivery and capacity
- Ability to follow established procedures for Supplier Launch Readiness activities
- Must possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel locally and internationally as required up to 50%
- Working proficiency in MS Office: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Capacity management, engineering, inventory control, lean manufacturing, logistics, planning, and/or production scheduling
- Ability to identify bottleneck processes for potential efficiency improvements.
- Proficiency in MS Access
- Program / Project Management
- Basic Problem Solving
We are proud to offer employees a benefit package that is designed to enhance your well-being and reward job performance. Some of these benefits include comprehensive healthcare coverage, paid holidays, paid vacation time, compensable OT, 401(K), vehicle lease/purchase programs, and more.
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Put yourself in the driver’s seat and apply today.
As the local offices of Kelly Services do not represent the above position, please apply on-line for immediate consideration. For questions regarding this position, please email me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Name: Gigi Goswami