Major technology company is seeking Entry Level Software Engineers for Training Systems that is responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of a wide variety of training devices. As a member of the team they will be responsible for full life-cycle software development; designing, implementing, and maintaining the architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and testing the software. The individual will assist with test procedures and documenting test results to ensure the software system requirements are met. Gather information to support software project management, following deployed processes and tools, and collect metrics. This position is for objected oriented programming Python, C++, C#, or Java. The C language is not going to be a primary language used. All candidates must a have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA to be considered.
- Classroom or Internship experience developing software.
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering classification from an accredited course of study, in engineering, Aerospace, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, and Physics.
- Preferred calculus and physics education or experience.
- Knowledge of Python, C++, C#, or Java.
- The ability to obtain a US Security clearance (post start).
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer