Printpack is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of Materials Manager in Prescott Valley, AZ.
The selected candidate will be responsible for managing the plant Materials Management, and Shipping and Receiving Departments. The Materials Manager will also work closely with the Divisional Demand Manager and interact extensively with all Sales and Product Development associates that have business running within the plant.
Overall functional responsibilities include:
- Coordinate the flow of information and materials between materials management and the plant in order to ensure timely completion of customer orders.
- Manage plant inventory levels to maximize profitability and reduce overhead costs.
- Manage plant capacity load in the most efficient manner in order to maximize plant revenues.
- Work closely with internal and external customers to ensure that product specifications and customers' needs are met.
- Manage the planning activity and plan resultant raw material requirements and communicate raw material requirements to our vendors.
- Work closely with the raw material suppliers, sales associates and internal customers to develop relationships to ensure adequate and timely availability of raw material to meet production and customer requirements.
- Participate extensively in the plant planning processes with the Customer Demand Analysts, Sales Associates and Operations Planning to meet plant business objectives.
- Manage the operation of the plant Shipping & Receiving department.
- Become an integral part of the Plant Leadership Team demonstrating the ability to work together to obtain superior results toward corporate objectives.
- 3 to 5 years of job related experience
- 1 to 2 years of experience with D2A, P2P and WMS in PRISM
- College Degree
- APICS Certification
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access