Our client in Miami Lakes is looking for a Civil Engineer / Land Development Designer. This person will have strong design experience and assist in commercial, mixed-use, and industrial properties located in the US and internationally.
- Design commercial, mixed-use, and industrial properties.
- Ability to design and oversee stormwater management, hydraulics, hydrological analysis, grading and other site development related designs.
- Coordinate with coworkers, clients and regulatory agencies.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering, Master degree is a bonus
- 6-8 years experience of local and related site/civil land development
- PE preferred but not required
- Strong AutoCAD and Civil 3D experience
- Bilingual English and Spanish is a plus
- Open to approximately 10% of the year international travel
Name: Madeline Pochop