*The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing processes for production line machinery for any new machinery or updating any exisitng product. Tool and die machines for saw blades up to CNC machines and stamping machines.Production line can take up to two years.
• Can work with the engineering, production and skilled trades departments
• Have some type of tool & die and machining background
• 1-5 years of project leadership experience
• stamping experience is a plus
• work independently with little to no supervision, very good communication skills, team player
• power point and microsoft office skills
• scope of the project will be developing new production line for for each new and existing company products
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.