Entry Level Quality/Biomedical/Chemical/Mechanical Engineers
Are you a recent engineering graduate with high hopes of working in the medical device industry? We are searching for three engineers to join our team.
Quality, Biomedical, Chemical or Mechanical Engineer positions with one of our clients located in Raynham, MA. Our client is well known as one of the largest, most innovative medical device and solutions, in orthopaedics, spinal care and neuroscience, in the world today.
You would work with engineering to revise documentation to meet Medical Device Review ( MDR) requirement. Documents to include (not limited to) Risk Management (design and process), validation, product drawings, performance testing, trace matrix, material specifications (chemical), biocompatibility reports, CER (Clinical Evaluation Report), IFUs, surgical technique, manufacturing process information. Create, conduct, revise, review and approve verification and validation activities as required. Provide reports/documentation as required
Minimum of a Bachelor s Degree is required. A Degree in Engineering
Mechanical Engineer, Biomedical Engineer, Chemical Engineer, Quality Engineer preferred
Complete Onboarding/Training Processes:
• Obtain Electronic Training Systems Access (WI-1814)
• Obtain Adaptiv Access with following roles 1) approver, 2) DMR author, 3) Project User, 4) Project Team, and 5) Validation/MVI Author
• Complete Bloodborne pathogens/ HEP B training (SSMABioSafety)
• Mitek Laboratory training (SSANNSafetyR&DLabs). Lab orientation with Lab Manager. Gain Laboratory access
• Complete R&D training (RYMTKRDNewProductDevelopmentEngineer)
Educate, Execute and Integrate:
• Attend Mitek Product Education Course
• Complete “prework” prior to attending
• Attend or schedule attendance at least 1 monthly cadaver lab
• Primary author of verification or validation activity with written protocol and report. May be notebook study
• Demonstrate integration with MDR team through collaboration with one or more team personnel on at least 1 technical issue
This is a long-term open-ended opportunity, typically multi-year. This opportunity also offers an enhanced benefits package from Kelly Services which includes 401K participation, health insurance, PTO, and paid holidays.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States immediately and without employer sponsorship (F1 OPT cannot be considered for this position).
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.
Name: Nancy Mullen