Compensation (Range): $26-$31/ hour
If you are an experienced Aerospace Engineer II and looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for an Aerospace Engineer II. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Aerospace Engineer II
Your specific duties as an Aerospace Engineer II will include:
- Functionally responsible to support the High-Performance Work team including day to day floor support, tooling design, gauging, quality, and efficiency.
- Process improvement through collection and analysis manufacturing data to improve safety, product quality, customer delivery, and cost reductions.
- Provide on-floor process information for training and meeting engineering standards.
- Support and provide production associate the tools required to perform the job in a manner to meet all requirements.
- Support special process and customer audits.
- Maintain and Improve safe and environmentally responsible manufacturing processes
- Uses MESH (Environmental, Safety and Health process), and industry standard practices.
- Designs processes to ensure that components and assemblies meet all internal and external customer quality specifications (Quality System, AS9100, and NADCAP).
- Ensures efficiency tied to capital intensity and human resources by utilizing LEAN and Six Sigma tools
- Active membership of a High-Performance Work Team (HPWT)/Focus Factory to support on- time delivery of customer orders through the manufacturing process excellence, including troubleshooting machine and tooling problems, supporting the DMR process, and implementing continuous flow concepts.
- Maintain and improve product flow through the plant through reduced Defective material Report (DMR) and Process stop occurrences. Resolve issue quickly when product stops occur.
- Collect and analyze manufacturing data and metrics to aid in design and improvement of processes or products including scrap and defective material report (DMR) system.
- Provide functional and technical support to the HPWT within the assigned area of focus as well as the organization as required to support goals.
Aerospace Engineer II
As an Aerospace Engineer II, you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or technical subject, or equivalent 4-year degree in manufacturing/process related field.
- Minimum 1 years of engineering, operations, or manufacturing experience
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, industrial, or aerospace engineering
- Minimum 3 years of engineering, operations, or manufacturing experience
- Experience with Nadcap (or other industry standards) audits preferred.
- Previous lean and/or six sigma certifications, with demonstrated results preferred
- Experience in high mix/low volume manufacturing environment preferred.
- Experience in hose assembly, manual assembly/test, metal fabrication and bend, welding/brazing, chemical processes preferred
Aerospace Engineer II
As an Aerospace Engineer II with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 41 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Aerospace Engineer II Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
Keywords: aerospace, engineer, floor support, tooling design, gauging, quality, efficiency, process improvement, collection, analysis, manufacturing data, safety, product quality, customer delivery, cost reductions, process information, training, meeting engineering standards, on-floor, tools required, special process, customer audits, maintain and improve, safe, environmentally responsible manufacturing process, MESH, EHS, environmental safety and health process, standard practices, customer quality standards, AS9100, quality system, NADCAP, capital intensity, human resources, lean, six sigma tools, focus factory, on-time delivery of customer orders, manufacturing process excellence, troubleshooting machine, tooling problems, DMR process, continuous flow concepts, product flow, plant, defective material report, process stop occurrences, collect, manufacturing data, manufacturing metrics, scrap, functional and technical support, HPWT, operations, manufacturing, industrial, mechanical, audits, high mix/low volume, hose assembly, manual assembly/test, metal fabrication and bend, welding, brazing, chemical process
Name: Bartech Resumes