Genesis Alkali is the world’s largest natural soda ash mine and production site, offering a secure, reliable and diverse range of high-quality product choices. Alkali mines and processes trona ore and manufactures soda ash that is used in the production of glass, detergents, chemical manufacturing, pulp and paper production, and water treatment. It also produces sodium bicarbonate and other chemical compounds used in common industrial, agricultural, and household applications. Our main Alkali operations are in Green River, Wyoming, home of the world's largest trona ore deposit, with a corporate office in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Genesis Alkali, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Genesis Energy, L.P., (NYSE: GEL). Genesis Energy is a growth-oriented master limited partnership headquartered in Houston, Texas. Through four divisions: offshore pipeline transportation, sodium minerals and sulfur services, marine transportation and onshore facilities and transportation, we provide an integrated suite of services to refineries, oil producers, and industrial and commercial enterprises. For more information visit www.genesisenergy.com or alkali.genesisenergy.com.
Why Join Genesis Alkali?
- Highly competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Medical, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance, Vision, Flexible Spending (Medical and Dependent Care) and Health Savings Accounts, and Pre-paid Legal, beginning first day of employment; company funds a portion of HSA
- 401(k) Savings and Investment Plan – Company makes Safe Harbor matching contributions (fully vested) of 100% up to the first 5% of eligible pay you contribute; additionally, Company makes discretionary contributions (three year vesting) of 5% of eligible pay, for a total of 10% Company contributions
- Tuition reimbursement program covering 100% of approved courses based on academic performance
- Numerous company discounts
Posting Title:Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Location:Green River, WY
Pay Grade(s): 18-20
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer is critical to the success of our Green River, WY facility. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining plant equipment data and documentation, and interacting with various levels of employees to provide resolutions on various challenges. This role has the opportunity to contribute to production optimization through predictive and preventive maintenance programs. Effective communication is necessary in the role.
- Demonstrate Safety as the number one priority
- Support of daily maintenance activities and problem solving
- Maintaining plant equipment, data, and documentation
- Work with Reliability Engineers to optimize the predictive/preventive maintenance program
- Provide support on electrical maintenance and certification activities and advise on electrical modifications to facilities
- Maintain spare parts inventory and standardize equipment
- Perform Maintenance engineering (MERs) and Management of Change (MOC) requests
- Administrative duties
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year college or university in Electrical Engineering or similar Electrical Discipline
- 3 years of maintenance or plant engineering experience at an industrial site
- Basic/Intermediate/Advanced/Expert MS Office skills
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 5-10 years of maintenance or plant engineering experience at an industrial site
- Electrical troubleshooting experience
- Electrical Reliability experience
- ACAD and SAP (or similar CMMS) experience
Genesis Alkali is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or citizenship.