WorleyParsons is a recognized leader in providing professional services to the energy, resources, chemicals and infrastructure industries, and we continue to push boundaries and extend our capabilities around the world. We cover the full lifecycle from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets on a global scale taking pride in providing safe and high-quality services that exceed our clients expectations.Here at WorleyParsons, we are helping our customers meet the worlds changing energy and resourcing needs. We are also increasing our ability to deliver sustained economic and social progress. Come be a part of our team!
Click here to see how we celebrate our community impact and our people who make it possible!
We are seeking a ProjectEngineer/Project Manager interested in becoming part of the WorleyParsons staffin our Salt Lake City, Utah office. WorleyParsons provides multi-disciplineengineering services to the power, hydrocarbons and metals & mineralsindustries. This individual will provide Project Engineering/Management servicesfor local and regional clients.
The candidate shall have 10-15 years in project engineering/management of small and medium sized,multi-disciplined onshore oil & gas engineering projects and engineeringteams.Responsibilities:
The candidate will be responsible for the management of teamsof Discipline Engineers and Designers involved in the development of oil &gas projects from feasibility studies, conceptual design, FEED to detaildesign, implementation and commissioning. The candidate will be required toutilize management skills to demonstrate excellence in the following key areas:
- ProjectEngineering and Project Management
- Preparationof estimates & proposals
- Project cost and schedule monitoring, controland analysis
- Planning for quality deliverables
- Team building
- Relationship management
- Quality management
- Performance reporting
- Project change control
- Overall delivery of projects
- Commercial awareness
- Interface management
- Risk management
Management and control of health, safety and environmentalrisks associated with project activities.
Development and implementation of initiatives to improvecost effectiveness and efficiency of the project execution.
Effective management and control of risks throughengineering design, construction, installation, and commissioning.
Maintaining design integrity and quality within the projectteam(s).
Mentoring, coaching, training and technical leadership ofsubordinates.
What youwill bring
Technical and Industry Experience:
- An Engineering degree and strong technical background with 10-15 years onshore oil & gas industry experience
- Aproven track record in managing/supporting engineering projects with a minimumof 5 years experience as a Project Engineer/Manager
- Soundunderstanding of applicable local & international engineering standards andcodes of practice
- Excellentleadership and communication skills
- Demonstrablecommitment to HSE management in a project environment
- Performsassignments through collaboration with colleagues and client
- Strong writtenand verbal communication skills in English required, including engineeringrelated vocabulary. Report writingskills to effectively communicate analysis and evaluation findings and recommendationsare required. Commitment to clientservice and client desired outcomes are necessary traits.
- Working knowledgeof industry standard business support systems i.e. project planning packages,cost management systems, quality management systems
- A high level ofcustomer focus to ensure customer satisfaction
- Quality Assuranceknowledge, awareness and responsibility.
- Safety awarenessand responsibility.
- Businessdevelopment skills to obtain/build new oil & gas business preferred.
Position is in Salt LakeCity, Utah
WorleyParsonswill offer you a competitive compensation and benefits package, plus afriendly, professional and dynamic working environment with the opportunity todevelop your career prospects within the United States and on a global scale.
When you joinWorleyParsons, youll join an equal opportunity employer that believes in theinherent benefits of a diverse workplace and that promotes inclusion andflexibility. We encourage applications from a diverse population of people thatreflect the range of countries, cultures and contexts spanned by ouroperations. Our people are at the heart of our processes we value everyones personal wellbeing and contributions.
All qualifiedapplicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin,disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristicprotected by law.
Only those candidates with appropriate qualifications andexperience will be contacted directly.