Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Systems Administrator - Software Integrator will work with the Technical Control and Analysis Center (TCAC) integration team integrating and configuring Signals Intelligence tools onto Windows Servers and workstations to support the Marine Corps Battalions.
Main duties include pulling updates for Microsoft patches and SIGINT tools from various repositories, installing and updating applications, and configuring each to successfully run on the system.
The Software Integrator will:
• Network servers together in a software lab environment and work on potentially multiple systems and builds to be kept up to date and ready for on-time deployment/delivery.
• Work in a team environment to produce new builds to the IV&V group, and will have to support any changes or make any fixes found by the testing group
• Support quarterly and semi-annual update processes working closely with an Information Assurance team to address vulnerabilities
• Participate in execution of the monthly build process and provide supporting documentation for information to support documentation including: trouble tickets/bug reports, Software Change Requests (SCR), input to the System Version Document (SVD), and any build plans and installation procedures. This process includes the installation of GOTS and COTS software, troubleshooting, and extensive information systems security analysis and the controls implemented to secure a system
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Windows based systems administration/configuration/installation skills
• Hands-on technical experience configuring, securing, and troubleshooting Windows® domains, services (DHCP, DNS, WINS), and applications
• Familiarity with Windows 10 and Windows Server and the process that Microsoft uses to maintain/support their product
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills are required
• Must be able to work well in a team environment
• Must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• DoD/Fed government ACAS/STIG/SCAP process
• vCenter installation/configuration
• VMware network configuration
• VMware security configuration
• VMware storage configuration
• VMware cluster configuration
• High Availability configuration
• DoD Mcafee ePO installation, integration and deployment
• DoD Mcafee ePO policy creation
• DoD Host Based Security System (HBSS) installation, integration and deployment
• Server installation configuration
• Active Directory configuration
• Group Policy installation/maintenance
• Patch Management
• Software Distribution
• Workstation management/installation
• Workstation imaging
• Certificate Authority (PKI)
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering or similar course of study
• Certifications: CompTia Security +, Microsoft (MS) Server or equivalent
• Some travel will be required
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD TOP SECRET / SCI CLEARANCE FOR CONSIDERATION
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled