We are currently searching for an Industrial Engineer for a top electronics manufacturing company in Vancouver WA!
This is a DIRECT HIRE position with the company with great benefits!!
Salary is dependent on experience.
- To train assemblers / production personnel, warehouse, safety, and optimize production efficiency.
- Automating more production steps as needed
- Automatic shelving for kitting time improvement along with shipping process (short shipping, counting, and live Visual of production)
- Quality engineering skills for problem solving issues as they arrive. Take a proactive approach
- Production workflow/ process improvement
- Safety committee supervision quarterly / monthly safety training from online training
- Understanding production KPI, bar code scanning process optimization for non-productive hours
- Monitoring shipping cost, freight"
- Supervises personnel and perform warehouse management
- Oversee 20 plus employees in the Production (Electronics Assemblers) and Warehouse department
- Leads assemblers / production personnel, schedules, and controls production
- Ensures that production equipment is set up and assign work jobs accordingly
- Analyzes labor requirements, and effectively prioritizes work flow.
- Strong computer skills
- Will plan, coach, counsel, and discipline per company policies
- Manages work flow by monitoring steps of the process &setting processing variables
- Will use SAP software, MS Word/ Excel
- 4-10 years recent related work experience as an Industrial Engineer that has managed production / manufacturing lines in the Electronics Manufacturing industry
- A four-year Engineering college degree is strongly preferred
- Able to automate the following as needed: Production, Shelving for Kitting, Shipping, Production Work Flow, etc
- Able to trouble shoot issues / processes as needed. Quality Engineering skills a plus
- Must have experience supervising production personnel. Preferably in the electronics industry
- Experience with production set up and processes, production equipment, and measuring devices
- Understanding of blue prints, schematics, and engineering drawings
- Understanding of MPP, POH, MOH, b2. But we need either a good industrial engineer who understands MPP, POH, MOH, and Batch Management with SAP software
- Strong computer skills
- Warehouse management experience
Don't miss the opportunity to work for a top electronics manufacturing company in Vancouver! Forward your resume ASAP for interview consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Key Words: Industrial Engineer, Engineering, Manufacturing Engineer, Operations Manager, VPO, Electronics, Electrical,
Please see above for qualifications for this position.
Name: Alfred Ruiz