Ref ID: 02600-0010974827
Classification: Help Desk Analyst II
Join our elite team of dedicated technology consultants and deliver exceptional services with the latest technologies. This is a position for those who take pride in their career and is full-time with a multitude of benefits. Your primary role will be to assist customers in resolving complex, technical problems.
To be successful in this role, the candidate must be:
• Professional, friendly, and articulate in your communication and troubleshooting skills
• Enjoy a fast paced, team oriented, and rewarding environment
• Have interpersonal skills for interacting with team members and clients. A sense of humor is ALWAYS welcome
• Organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
• Ability to work independently, as well as, in a team situation
• Experienced in troubleshooting server and network issues
• Willing to take on new challenges and expand their technical skills
This position will have limited travel requirements, candidates should enjoy working via telephone and remote support tools. We do have some flexibility in start and end times but are looking for someone available 40 hours per week.
The following technical experience is required for this position:
• Understanding of core networking concepts including TCP/IP, DHCP and DNS.
• General router/firewall support
• An understanding in Network Security
• Current Window Server Operating Systems
• Be able to use and implement VPN technologies
• Server Virtualization
• Desktop Support - Windows 7-10
• An understanding of Group Policy
MS Windows 10, Microsoft Windows Server OS, VMware, Virtualization Technology, Network Technologies
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.