We are currently partnering with a well-respected agricultural construction organization that is looking to add an individual to their growing team. The company possesses a large national presence with projects throughout the Midwest. This is a thriving company that is wanting passionate individuals to join and aid in their continued growth.
The ideal candidate will be one who possesses strong construction or engineering qualifications. This individual should also have experience developing agricultural related construction projects along with the ability to work directly with company customers. The Project Developer will have the opportunity to work closely with the Project Management and Engineering staff on large company projects throughout the Midwest.
This is a great opportunity for an individual to advance in their career with a solid organization.
Project Developer Responsibilities:
- Stay up to date and knowledgeable on company projects
- Problem solve customer's needs and invest deeply in learning the customer's unique industry, and environment
- Facilitate and troubleshoot problem solving to develop complex systems and solutions
- Assists in developing departmental plans, goals, objectives, policies and procedures
- Facilitate internal and external review processes between all stakeholders from conception to design completion of projects
- Document proper data and records
- Communicate directly with Project Managers and Engineering Staff
- Communicate with estimating department
Project Developer Qualifications:
- Strong construction knowledge and project development experience
- Agricultural construction experience
- AutoCAD or Revit knowledge
- Knowledge of livestock facilities and construction is a plus
- Strong people and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- 2 or 4 year Construction Management or Engineering Degree preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Competitive Compensation
- Competitive Benefit Package
- Company provided amenities
If interested please contact Dan Sokolowski at (605) 809-8521. Thank You!
Keywords: Construction, Engineering, Livestock, Agriculture, Estimator, Manager, Sales, Superintendent, Project Manager