Seeking an Architectural Intern for a well-established firm in western Colorado specializing in the luxury residential, hospitality, commercial office, retail & healthcare sectors.
Ideal area for the outdoor enthusiast, located on the Western Slope of Colorado where outdoor activities are readily available in all seasons: Mountain biking, hiking, rock climbing, camping, fishing, hunting, four wheeling, etc. Within a couple hours of major ski resorts and whitewater rafting.
The Architectural Intern will work with the Project Architect and/or Project Manager to design projects that range from a few hundred thousand dollars up to several million in construction costs.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in architecture from an NAAB-accredited college or university preferred
- 0 - 5 years of experience
- Proficient with Revit and other relevant software (AutoCAD, BlueBeam, Microsoft Office, etc)
- Good communication skills, ability to work and collaborate with a team
- Ability to work in all phases of design and construction
- Commercial & public project experience a plus
- Competitive base salary DOE
- Outstanding benefits
- Bonus potential
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other Architect positions, reach out to Kurt Korth with gpac at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.