PeopleShare has an excellent opportunity for an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic in Newark, DE!
Exemplary candidates will have previous experience working as an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic specifically with PLC's and Hydraulics. In this role, candidates will be working hands on with conveyors, gear boxes, hydraulics and pneumatics.
The Maintenance Mechanic position is a day shift position with a reputable boiler company! Hours are daytime starting at 7:00am and ending at 3:30pm.
Depending on the machinery being worked on and production needs some overtime may be necessary.
Day shift ONLY- no overnight hours!
- Pay Range: starting at $25 per hour based on experience
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
- Position Type: Temporary to permanent
Responsibilities for the Industrial Maintenance Mechanic:
- Preform preventative electrical and mechanical maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting on industrial automated production equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair motors, gear boxes and other machinery
- Fabricate, repair and replace broken/malfunctioning parts on automated equipment
- Break down machinery for repairs and troubleshooting
Requirements for the industrial Maintenance Mechanic:
- Experience with the maintenance and repair of industrial equipment and production machinery
- Strong industrial electrical experience and knowledge
- Good math and critical thinking skills
- Ability to read blueprints and electrical schematics
- Must have weekend availability
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Delaware (DE) - New Castle, Newark, and Wilmington. We have openings for warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, receptionist, data entry, PLC, Pneumatic, Hydraulic, customer service, insurance, sales, substitute teaching, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.