With more than 10,000 people across five continents and the Pacific region, GHD is one of the world's leading engineering, environmental and construction services companies. Committed to the success of our clients and the communities in which we operate, we have an ongoing requirement for high-calibre professionals to join our connected network.
is embarking on an aggressive growth strategy for our Utility service line. GHD is seeking a Senior-Level Civil / Geotechnical Engineer
for our St. Louis, MO
These are exciting and challenging opportunities for a senior-level Engineer with coal power plant experience, excellent technical, operational and management skills to develop and manage full-service CCR consulting office practices.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Management Capability (i.e. project, staff, financial)
- Design and consult on CCR unit construction/closure and compliance
- Design CCR units including: Ash pond construction/closure, Landfill construction/closure
- Consult with engineers and clients on projects
- Support GHD on additional engineering projects related to remediation, wastewater, transportation and infrastructure
- Knowledge of CCR rule and state solid waste programs
- Develop clients and new business opportunities
- B.S. degree in Civil or Geotechnical Engineering (MS preferred)
- 8-15 years of experience including coal power plants
- Registered P.E. in Civil or Geotechnical Engineering or ability to be registered within six months in Missouri and Illinois
- Excellent communication and client / staff management skills
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time based on client needs
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.
To apply please attach your resume and covering letter via the link below.