CAD Technician - Albany, OR
Clayton Homes, a Berkshire Hathaway company and the nation's leading housing provider, is a vertically integrated housing company that builds, sells, and insures affordable housing. Our commitment to creating a World Class Customer Experience is unparalleled in the housing industry and we believe it begins with a World Class Team Member Experience. From entry-level to more experienced positions, we're actively recruiting individuals who are passionate, positive, and eager to learn. We then equip you for success, whether you're in the office, in the field, or on the floor. As a member of our team you'll enjoy excellent benefits, opportunities for growth, and an encouraging culture that supports work / life balance.
The Home Building Group is actively searching for a CAD Technician to join the team at our Albany, OR facility.
This is a drafting position responsible for convertingstandard drawing files into production ready plans by following the serializedorders, appropriate codes, and company standards. Work with the production lineto do root cause analysis on print discrepancies. A strong sense of focus andattention to detail, and the ability to take good written notes is a must.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Create prints using the current version of AutoCAD Architecture.
- Create detailed architectural construction prints
- Communicate and collaborate with production team members regarding print related items
- Communicate and collaborate with sales regarding orders
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities Required:
- Very high attention to detail
- Understanding of architectural design standards and familiarity with related codes
- Ability to check over work to ensure accuracy and thoroughness of prints
Education and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED. Drafting degree or equivalent preferred.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with architectural design standards
- Must have 2 or more years of experience using AutoCAD products.
2445 PACIFIC BLVD.,SW
ALBANY, Oregon, 97321