Compensation (Range): 25-28/hour (Based on Experience)
If you are an experienced Performance Engineer looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Performance Engineer. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with ours client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as a Performance Engineer will include:
- Plans, coordinates, performs product design, testing and/or analysis work for a complete project of moderate scope or for a significant portion or a sub-system of a major and diverse project.
- Operates in a team environment, providing input to design solutions and participating in design reviews.
- May assign, coordinate and review portions of the work to support personnel. Decisions are made within established guidelines and may be reviewed by supervisors.
- Executes high level applications to more complex problems.
- Analyzes assignments and determines engineering specifications which must be fulfilled for complex problems or projects of moderate scope.
- Produces and/or evaluates possible design solutions to improve cost, quality and performance based on specialized knowledge of engineering applications.
- This may include possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel.
- Compiles and furnishes necessary information (engineering decisions and reports of pertinent design analyses data) to document the design solution required for building of prototypes and adoption of the design with possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel.
- Provides technical support to marketing, manufacturing, quality and supply management organizations. Develops and/or executes test or analysis plan for product verification and validation.
- Applies knowledge of company products, policies and practices to provide economies through standardization of parts and products.
As a Performance Engineer you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong personal skills and the ability to work with farmers, technicians, and engineers, to get work done.
- Ability to work with others in a professional manner while unsupervised.
- Strong technical report writing skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- A working knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical systems.
- A knowledge of engineering theory and principles.
- 4-year B.S. degree in engineering, technology, or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in a team environment and soliciting cooperation when needed.
- SOME TRAVEL IS REQUIRED. Up to 30% travel required. Most travel will be in the last half of the year. Flexibility and ability to adapt regarding hours/travel/priorities
- Desired Skills and Experience
- Farming experience
- Experience with design, development and/or test of mobile equipment, preferably agricultural harvesting equipment.
- Experience with data acquisition tools.
- Knowledge of the safe operation and maintenance of agricultural equipment.
- A working knowledge of the CAN bus and how to extract information from it.
- A working knowledge of advanced electronic systems used in agriculture for monitoring and tracking the harvest and post-harvest processing of product.
As a Performance Engineer with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensate on, including benefits.
Available benefits for Performance Engineer Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
- Paid time off, including holidays
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
Name: Bartech Resumes