Skills: Excellent technical skills, including using computers, the internet, and file sharing required; technical understanding of various types of construction projects; ability to read construction plans; must have good graphic and verbal communications skills; ability to handle multiple tasks in order to meet deadlines; self-starter with the ability to work independently and within a team.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- Cad software: Experience preferred in the following
- AutoCad Civil3d
- Microstation / Inroads
- Trimble Business Center / Terramodel
- Knowledge in:
- 3D data Preparation / CAD modeling of roads and bridges
- Civil engineering / Surveying background
- Bridge / Roadway construction concepts
- Roadway construction plan comprehension