Test Fixture Design Engineer - Des Moines, IA (50023)
This position is for a test fixture design engineer to support the test/verification of the function of parts and systems used on cotton harvesting equipment.Duties Include:
Required Skills and Experience
- Test fixture design and drawing development, parts ordering, build oversight, fixture commissioning.
- Working with test engineers, product design engineers, and technicians as needed to be successful.
- Test control system development
- Design, development, execution, analysis, and reporting of various lab and field tests.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good interpersonal skills.
- 2-4 years solid modeling and drawing development experience.
- A working knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical systems.
- A strong knowledge of engineering theory and principles.
- 4-year B.S. degree in engineering or technology, OR 3-5 yrs working in a related field
- Experience working in a team environment.
- 2+ years of experience with design of test fixtures including specification of mechanical drive systems, hydraulic components, and electrical design.
- ProE/Creo experience.
- Lab test experience.
- Experience with C++ or ladder logic control systems
- Strong technical report writing skills.
- Experience with the design, development and/or test of mobile equipment, preferably agricultural harvesting equipment.
- Agricultural background.
- Data analysis experience.
- Workers must have US Work Authorization in possession prior to start without sponsorship.
***(Kelly Services does not expense relocation or interview costs)
Important information: To be immediately considered, please send an updated WORD DOCX version of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.
Name: Deanna Saulsbury