Our Motto: WE HIRE THROUGH RETIRE!
- Transportation Engineer, PE - PTOE preferred
- 5+ years' experience
- Project Manager
- Specialize in designing roads, tollways and bridges
- Leading a small staff of engineers
We are currently looking to hire the right Sr. Civil Transporation Engineer, PE (PTOE Preferred) / Project Manager who specializes in roadway design, higheway design, tollways, building structure layout on roads, bridge design, project management, etc. and associated calculations, meeting with clients, design, technical, construction documents and oversight of project Participates in the creation of standards, the management of subordinate staff design reviews and stamping of plans. Position will include the management of projects, including coordination with the client and other consultants, document production, attendance at design meeting, correspondence with clients and partners and construction management (shop drawings, site observation and punch lists).
We are currently looking to hire the right Civil Transportation Engineer who specializes in Transportation Engineering and has a good understanding of water flow as well. We are currently looking a designer, technical, project manager and an associate Engineer in one of our offices located throughout the state. We work on a diverse set of projects ranging from technical documentation and project design experience to serve as a project engineer on a wide variety of projects. Never get pigeon-holed into one role exclusively for a firm! But, be exposed to an assortment of challenges that will help grow your personal portfolio. Giving you experiences that will be challenging yet fulfilling. This position is a career growth opportunity leading to a Project Manager position down the road with all the responsibilities that come with it. Above average competitive salary with full health benefits and holiday pay and PTO. The successful candidate shall have the following skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Transporation Engineering
- P.E. license or the ability to get one in the future - PTOE highly desired
- Minimum of 5 years of transporation engineering experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Software preferred but not required: AutoCAD, Microsoft Office other software helpful, the more you know the better
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Planning, geometric design and transporation operations of roads, streets, highways and bridges and their networks, terminals, abutting lands and relationships with other modes of traffic for the achievement of safe, efficient and convenient movement of the public in an environmentally safe manner.
- Organize and manage multiple priorities
- Obtain permits and plan approvals for all types of traffic/transportation projects from local government and state / federal agencies
This position offers above average competitive base salary, benefits program and paid time off. Just a great overall office culture. "From Hire thru Retire", we believe taking care of our employees for life. Do you want to be a part of something special?
This is a unique opportunity to be involved with an exceptional growing company. We are looking for those candidates at any professional level in your career. We will help you grow in your career to achieve the eventual level of success you can only dream of in your career. Never be pigeonholed as we promote growth to experience all levels listed.
Fantastic culture with a true work/life balance. Wonderful salary. Great health benefits package with more-than-fair paid time off. This is a growing company that you will want to be a part off today
Submit resume and project to be considered.
Must be eligible to work in the United States now and in the future without requirement of sponsorship.
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
gpac (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 27 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused, and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.