Industrial Electrician / PLC Technician - Direct Hire - Pierce County, WA - $27-$42/hr.
My name is Jeff Swift and I'm a Sr. Engineering Solutions Consultant & Technical Recruiter to companies in the Pacific Northwest. One of my hiring managers has asked me to help him find a (5) Industrial Electricians / PLC Technicians and (1) Apprentice. If you feel as though your experience makes you a fit, email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Responsibilities: Troubleshoot & Debug Allen Bradley PLC (RSLogix 5000) for automated production lines. The production lines create building & housing siding products along with finishing lines that putting various coatings & paint finishes on the products. The types of equipment that may need debugging include Ball Mills, Pneumatic Pumps, Conveyors, Automated Cutting/Sawing Equipment, Etc.
Schedule: 12-hour shifts from 6 am - 6 pm.
2 days on, 3 days off, 2 days on.
* Troubleshoot RSLogix 5000 PLC's
* 3 years' industrial experience
* 4/20mA sensors
* Industrial Autoclaves
* Turbo Motors
* Flow Controls
* Be willing to work a rotating shift
* Tell me about your experience with 4/20mA circuit troubleshooting
* I'd like to know about your experience with PLC programming/troubleshooting. (You don't need to be a "PLC Programmer")
* What types of power have you worked with (110/220/480)?
* Have you wired in industrial equipment and pumps?
* What type of MCC troubleshooting have you done?
* What is your background with troubleshooting electrical issues with industrial equipment?
Sr. Engineering Solutions Consultant & Technical Recruiter
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)