Under the direction of the Director of Materials, provide leadership and materials support to plants within the assigned area of responsibility.
- Model for CITE Principles
- Support and ensure enterprise governance for MS&P
- Own validity of MS&P, as to ensure practical application and potential enhancements align with stakeholder need
- Support the enterprise in the development and actionable measurement of business "health" indicators
- Coach, mentor, and Jedi Master for world-class materials application and flow
- Assess and improve facility materials core and bench strength through mentorship and influential leadership
- Champion the PFEP strategy and associated defining criteria
- Champion material flow design and practice to ensure reliability, flexibility, and performance to support the needs of the client(s)
- Surveyor of internal / external best practice, technological advancement, and forward-looking organizational health
- Recommend and support the implementation of innovative, yet practical, sustainable solutions for material and information flows
- External escalation level for MRP or analytical conundrums in area of responsibility
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 8 years of direct Materials leadership experience. Experience in a multi-plant environment is required
- Experience developing and implementing inventory strategies and plans in a high-mix SKU intensive environment
- Undergraduate degree in Business, or related field, extensive experience will be considered in lieu of an undergraduate degree
- Track record of successful project management and team leadership
- APICS Certification is a plus
- Highly developed Microsoft Office skills with a focus on Access and Excel
- Management style and duties must be consistent with and support the current Vision and CITE principles
Name: Marc Wall