The LaSalle Network is working to identify an Entry Level Sales Engineer for a global corporation located in the northwestern suburbs of Chicago. The ideal candidate will have a degree within engineering or physics, with the ability to communicate complex ideas in a simplified manner. In addition, we are targeting a candidate that is highly analytical, task-driven and exhibits strong written and verbal communication skills.
Entry Level Sales Engineer Responsibilities:
- Support a large base of customers and sales representatives requiring technical assistance on various products
- Develop and update new and existing product literature and training guides
- Work alongside the sales team on all new product launches
- Perform thorough research in order to identify new trends and changing market conditions within customer industries
- Participate in various tradeshows, conferences and sales presentations for marketing and training activities
Entry Level Sales Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Marketing required
- Strong internship experience required
- Proficiency in advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint is a must
- Must be deadline-driven, dependable and well-organized
If you are interested in the Entry Level Sales Engineer position and qualify based on the previously mentioned requirements, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: entry level , entry-level , analyst , analytical , marketing , technology , analytics , physics , technical , tech support , engineer
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
Name: LaSalle Network