RemX is currently hiring several Composite Aerospace Design Engineers with CATIA & Enovia experience for the Mojave CA area.
Salary is Dependent on Experience!
- Develops CATIA 3D models, CPD definition, and 2D engineering definition for detail parts, assemblies, and installations
- Establishes manufacturing tolerances for production of structural components
- Coordinates with the structural substantiation department to ensure component performance in flight environments
- Develops and documents requirements and interface constraints for components
- Supports test definition to verify that components and manufacturing processes meet design intent and engineering requirements
- Participates in the review, approval, and release process of engineering definition
- Supports creation and review of manufacturing plans to ensure compliance with design requirements and company processes
- Uses engineering judgment to evaluate manufacturing issues and disposition nonconformance reports (NCR)
- 3 plus years of aerospace composite structures design engineering along with a 4 year degree with a focus on Aeronautical, Astronautical, Aerospace, or Mechanical Engineering
- Must meet ITAR requirements
- Proficient with CATIA V5, Enovia, and CPD
- Required Workbenches: Part Design, Assembly Design, Sketcher, Drafting, Wireframe, Surface Design
- Desired Workbenches: Generative Shape Design (GSD), Composites (CPD), GD&T and ASME Y14.5M-1994 drafting standards
- Knowledge of manufacturing methods for various materials (composite layup, metal machining, 3D printing, bonded assembly, mechanical assembly)
- Experience Lifecycle Management (PLM) software and configuration management processes along with designing for aerospace environments
- Experience in the development of human spaceflight hardware desired
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Forward your resume ASAP for interview consideration. Don't miss out on this opportunity!!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Please see above for qualifications for this position.
Name: Alfredo Ruiz