The Repairs Coordinator is primarily responsible for coordinating full scope repair services for our client properties. Coordinators will be responsible for communicating and dispatching vendors to properties, communicating with our clients, preparing and evaluating bids, monitoring work quality through photograph inspection, and ensuring all client deadlines and quality standards are met.
This position will also entail sourcing new vendors, monitoring quality and performance of existing vendors and negotiating with vendors on timelines and pricing. The coordinator will have multiple lines of communications between clients, brokers, agents and vendors. Excellent communication skills and a strong sense of urgency and follow through are essential to this position.
The essential functions listed below are representative of duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include but are not limited to the following:
Essential Job Functions
- Answers customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services, products, billing, timelines and reports problem areas
- Communicates with our national vendor network to obtain property information and scope of repairs
- Responsible for client interaction and vendor interaction throughout the assigned territory/client
- Responsible for improving customer satisfaction through adhering to timeline and quality standards
- Utilizing internal software systems and Microsoft Office productivity software for workload management
- Responsible for communicating with clients in a courteous and professional way
- Responsible for working and updating reports to ensure time lines are being met
- Bid Creation, Negotiation and Evaluation.
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company services
- Other duties as assigned
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- Functional knowledge of processes and terminology in residential construction industry
- Effective communication skills both oral and written
- Professional demeanor
- Proficient with Microsoft Office productivity software including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to quickly learn proprietary software
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage daily workload
- Positive approach to problem solving
- Efficient negotiation skills
- Strong organizational skills