Software Engineer - Entry Level
7+ Month Contract, Possible Extension
We are currently searching for a dynamic Software Engineer to join our Software Team in the manufacturing department.
Responsible for designing and implementing software modules within complex medical device products through the development and execution of unit test based upon software and system specifications
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, Implement and test software for embedded medical products in C/C++11.
- Design and Implement Unit tests for the product software that the candidate will generate.
- Write and maintain software design document. UML experience is a plus.
- Familiar with software design pattern.
- Strong experience with Object Oriented Design concepts.
- Worked in an Agile/Scrum development process environment.
- Investigate internal process /procedure issues by using system level knowledge of the interactions between the product's electronics, software and mechanics.
- Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience
- The candidate will be expected to have experience with Linux/Unix and Windows programming techniques and concepts; experience with Git source control; strong C/C++ programming skills; experience in programming with at least one application framework; excellent documentation and effective communication skills; familiarity with object oriented design and programming techniques; SQL/ORM web development and web services experience is highly desired
- Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent analytical skills.
- High level of initiative with ability to self-manage.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)