Lucas Group has partnered with a leader in machining of precision products, plastics, composites and metallics, for the Aerospace and Industrial markets, operating in Southern California for more than 20 years. The company is considered one of the most cooperative and dependable job shops to work with by their customers. The company has a position available for a Sales Engineer, who wants a rewarding job in the manufacturing industry with a growing company.
- Target and win new business with both existing and new customers.
- Identify emerging customers and technologies.
- Coordinate and follow-up on customer quotations.
- Maintain and develop customer relationships.
- Assist the organization in the resolution of problems that impact service to our customers.
- Act as a champion for customer service within the plant.
- Project a positive image in support of the Company, our products and our people within the industry.
- Engineering or Technical Degree Preferred or Equivalent Industry Experience
- Proven Record of Generating New Business in an Aerospace or Industrial Environment
- (5) Years Minimum Experience
- Knowledge of Plastics and Composites for Aerospace and Industrial End Uses
- Results-oriented with a passion for quality, service and customer satisfaction.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
Name: Kathy Franklin