Volt Workforce Solutions is looking for a Quality Engineer for a large Agricultural company here in Fargo.
- Use quality planning tools and analysis to formulate and facilitate quality plans for new products within the product delivery, order fulfillment or customer support processes.
- Learns and uses quality tools consistent with quality processes to enable the focus on prevention by identifying and performing activities to minimize risk.
- Investigates product and process quality related issues and recommends changes to control plans and prints.
- Gathers and analyzes data pertinent to quality tools in the Enterprise Order Fulfillment Process, Enterprise Product Delivery Process and Customer Support Process .
- Performs quality audits, including supporting International Standards Organization audits, and maintains quality manual.
- Inputs and maintains information in factory databases and systems. Monitors quality plan tracking system.
- Assists in reviews and investigations of warranty claim information.
This position requires:
- Strong MS Office skills, including Excel
- Pivot table and v-lookup highly preferred
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data - Root cause analysis skills
- Ability to interact with multiple product teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize large number of tasks
Electronics experience preferred- Bachelor's degree or 3 to 5 years of work experience
Please send your resume and cover letter
Volt is an equal opportunity employer