I am reaching out to you to get a quick update to see where you might be in the job market. I have a Sr.Telecom Engineer Position that I thought would align well with your background. I have included some details below for you to review. Feel free to give me a call at your earliest convenience to discuss (480-626-7255) or you can send me your resume at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] I look forward to hearing from you
Title: Sr.Telecom Engineer
Contract: 18 Month
Location: Seattle, WA
The Telecommunications Engineer will provide expertise in all aspects of designing, maintaining, configuring and sustaining the Cisco VoIP network, including: voice network design, implementation, maintenance of existing networks, upgrading/configuration, documenting design and installation of Cisco hardware. In addition, the Engineer will utilize a broad knowledge of network communications and local area network/wide area network (LAN/WAN) operations to ensure optimum configuration and operation of all related Telecomm systems.
This role is for an experienced professional capable of independently carrying out assignments typical of someone who has both planned, designed and built from the ground up Cisco-based Telecommunication Infrastructure to include Cisco CUCM, Presence, ACD/IVR using Cisco UCCE or UCCX + tools for call recording, work force management, CTI and reporting solutions.
• 3 to 5 years of working knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications platform (Cisco Communications Manager, CUSP, Cisco Unity, Cisco UCCE, and Cisco voice gateways)
• 3 to 5 years of telecommunications, implementation, and operation experience.
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Sciences/ Electrical Engineering/related major or at least 3 years of experience in telecommunications engineering.
• Experience with Cisco UCCE administration which includes ICM scripting and CVP applications and reporting and CUIC administration and reporting.
• Experience working with call recording systems, WFM, CTI and reporting systems typical of a contact center environment
• Hands-on experience in TCP/IP networking and troubleshooting tools, such as Wireshark, as it relates to troubleshooting VoIP signaling and media.
• Experience with Cisco Switches, ASA’s and Routers (CCNA) or equivalent.
• Ability to communicate technical and operational-related concepts to a range of technical and non-technical staff.
• Ability to discuss telecommunications engineering solutions within team and with members outside of team.
• Ability to perform as a team player on a Cisco Voice team.
• Ability to resolve issues in a timely manner, forecast, and plan telecomm systems maintenance and upgrades.
• Knowledge of programming languages (Python, C#, Java or other) and APIs related to Cisco or Call Center products a strong plus.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Solid understanding of enterprise dial-plan development and administration.
• Good working knowledge of VoIP signaling (H323, SCCP, MGCP, SIP) and signaling inter-working with QSIG, PRI, and T1-CAS.
• Strong work ethic and project management skills.
• Strong understanding of LAN/WAN technologies and software tools for performance monitoring and troubleshooting.
• Understanding of SIP and H323 video integration and interoperability in a Cisco IP Telephony environment.
• Understanding of VoIP WLAN concepts, considerations, and best practices.
Thanks and Regards,
Anna Miller | Technical Recruiter | Apex Systems
16427 North Scottsdale Rd, Suite 390, Scottsdale, AZ 85254
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé] | www.apexsystems.com
? Learn more about what sets us apart in the industry in our Year in Review
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178