NTS Unitek provides quality supply chain services including: quality engineering, auditing and inspection services for Aerospace clients worldwide.
We have an immediate need for a local, part-time, employees in Hartford, CT area to perform aerospace source inspections on behalf of NTS Unitek and our Clients.
Immediate need (frequency/duration): 2-3 days/week/on-going for 2 Suppliers in Farmington, CT and Plainville, CT.
- Must have aerospace inspection experience performing first articles per AS9102, in-process and final inspections.
- The ability to read and understand complex engineering drawings, specifications, geometric dimensioning and tolerances per ANSI/ASME Y 14.5.
- The ability to perform mechanical measurement for verifying the compliance of complex machined, formed, cast, forged, and assembled aircraft structure.
- The ability to support urgent production requirements with minimal advance notification.
Preferred but not required:
- Current AS13001 Training Certificate
- Experience inspecting Pratt & Whitney parts
- 3+ years of hands-on aerospace industry experience required; working with AS9100 and AS9102.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen to support a government contractor.
- Must be able to pass visual acuity requirements.
- Qualified applicants must provide a detailed resume reflecting the above job description, containing the needed skill sets and experience to be considered.
Name: Unitek Technical Services, Inc
Ph: (703) 961-9901