GHD is seeking an Entry-Level Environmental Engineer to join our team at our Farmington
Hills, MI office.
Working with the Environmental Contamination, Assessment and
Remediation group, this position offers good variety of work and will see you involved in:
What you will bring to the team:
- Supporting project teams both in the office and in the field on projects associated primarily with environmental remediation, environmental due diligence, environmental compliance, construction oversight, and potentially design projects involving environmental, civil and geotechnical disciplines.
- Assisting with development of project health and safety documents, environmental reports, client proposals, vendor safety approvals, purchase orders, and vendor invoicing
- Coordinating and conducting field sampling programs
- Collecting environmental samples and field data
- Construction oversight
- B.S. in Environmental Engineering or related field
- EIT is preferred
- 0-3 years of experience
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time
- Ability to effectively communicate with other technical professionals, clients, and regulatory officials
Our commitment to you
Fostering gender balance, diversity and acceptance of flexible working is central to the way GHD does business. We offer a professional, friendly and inclusive culture based on our core values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity.
In addition to a competitive salary, GHD provides attractive career options including professional development via our GHD Business School, additional leave, and family-friendly flexible work arrangements. Why GHD?
Be a part of a high functioning team, where everything we do is inspired by a level of passion and professional pride that comes from being employee owned. This ownership is what sets us apart and means our people enjoy an unrivalled amount of autonomy in their roles. It helps drive our passion and accountability in how we serve our clients, deliver projects, and pursue new opportunities.
So, do you have what it takes: passion, collaboration, imagination and values that match our own? About GHD As one of the world’s leading professional services companies, GHD delivers iconic projects that shape our landscapes, support our communities and set the path of our collective future. To do this, we actively seek and nurture the very best people in their respective fields to join our team of over 10,000 professionals operating in the markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation.
In return, we offer remarkable career shaping opportunities to extend your skills and gain global experience. Interested?
Please submit your cover letter and resume via the link above.
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.