A Mechanical Engineer job in Tulsa, OK is currently available through Belcan with one of our Aerospace clients. You will be responsible for design modifications for special mission aircraft. To be considered for this role, you will need five to eight years' experience with a Bachelor's Degree in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or three to six years experience with a Master's Degree in a related field or 10 years' relevant experience. This is a great opportunity with a growing company.
Mechanical Engineer Job duties:
* Design modifications for special mission aircraft. Such modifications typically include the
addition of antennas, structural modifications including cutting stringers, frames, skin
panels, and relocating impacted systems.
* Analyze the impact to the host platform that the design changes cause and use this
analysis during the design phase to ensure that the overall impact to airworthiness is
* Effectively communicate as part of a multi-disciplinary team working together to ensure
that the aircraft systems contribute to the overall success of the program.
* Knowledge of the airworthiness process is a must and the ability to iterate design
approaches with the cognizant airworthiness authorities is critical.
* 5-8 years BS in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a related field. 3-6 years MS Degree in a related field or have 10 years relevant experience.
* MS Office proficiency
* A working knowledge of FEA and experience with NX/TeamCenter is preferred.
If you are interested in this Mechanical Engineer job in Tulsa, OK, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.
Name: Barry Sparks