GDIT's Health Solutions is looking for Product Management Support Specialist to join our team to support the United States Army Medical Material Development Activity (USAMMDA). This position is based in Ft. Detrick, Maryland. The product management support will include support of the following tasks in the assigned product in support of the Warfighter Health, Performance and Evacuation (WHPE) Product Management Organization (PMO).
- Provide product management support to various WHPE PMO development efforts in the area of network or biomedical engineering. Participate in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) to include scheduling meetings and preparing agendas, related documentation, and minutes.Successfully communicate with personnel at various echelons through the use of effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Support numerous efforts and effectively prioritize and multi-task requirements that have a direct impact on the product portfolio.
- Support all major initiatives to advance product development and associated activities.
- Assist with programmatic and technical document review, market research, and vendor site visits/demonstrations.
- Assist in portfolio financial management by performing budget analysis and contract support in regards to deliverables and periods of performance.
- Participate in various meetings both internally and externally to the organization.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology and industry developments.
- Support the DoD Acquisition Lifecycle and document preparation.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelors of Science Degree Biomedical or Systems Engineering, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- 5+ years of related experience. At least 1 years' experience in product planning.
- Must be a U.S. citizen with the ability to obtain and, or maintain a favorable T1- Public Trust security investigation.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills required.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.