Ref ID: 02600-0011024146
Classification: NOC Technician
Major Goals and Responsibilities:
• Provide remote technical support to clients over the phone using remote control tools
• Conduct onsite technical support at client location as needed
• Diagnose and resolve workstation, server and network infrastructure issues
• User account management – Add/edit/disable accounts, setup new application users, etc.
• Troubleshoot backup, malware, virus and other technical challenges
• Help provision new laptops, desktops and mobile devices
• Work with application vendors in troubleshooting application errors
• Answer end user questions and remediate issues
• Possess the passion for providing great service and the desire to create “Raving Fans”
• Build solid, long-term relationships with team members and our clients
• Continue skills development; maintain proficiency in current technologies
• Remote technical support of customer devices and networks (80%)
• Administration – documentation and meetings (10%)
• Continual professional development (5%)
• Onsite technical support of customer network environments (5%)
Products and Services:
• Windows 7, 8, 10 and associated hardware platforms
• Windows Server 2008, 2012, & 2016 and associated hardware platforms
• VMware or Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization technologies
• Anti-virus, Anti-spam and Anti-spyware
• Backup and Recovery technologies
• Citrix and Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
• Firewalls, Routers and Managed Switches
• LAN / WAN / Wireless networking hardware and software technologies
• Systems Management Software (HP Insight Manager, Dell OpenManage
For more information contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Windows Server, Anti-Virus, Citrix, Firewall
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.