Greenville, South Carolina! I am partnered with a reputable, multi-discipline Civil Engineering Firm, with an incredible opportunity for a young engineer to take the next step in their career! They are looking for a Civil Engineer, with a passion to deliver excellence! This firm works hard to ensure that their projects are planned, designed & managed to meet not only high expectations, but to exceed their clients' goals. As their team continues to grow, they are seeking a highly motivated engineer to join their team.
This firm works primarily in private site development projects, with a great reputation in the local market and a strong foundation of repeat business. The majority of their projects are within Greenville county, and leadership works hard to make sure they're staff is home on time every night. An employee-owned firm, they are seeking to invest in a professional who will contribute to the continued success of their Civil Engineering team.
- Bachelor's Degree Civil Engineering (Master's Degree preferred)
- 3-9+ years of professional experience
- EIT License Required, PE license highly desirable
- Proficiency in AutoCAD-Civil3D
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Self-Motivated - Ability to Manage and oversee operations
- Experience in: Land development, site grading, streets, sanitary sewers, pump stations, storm sewers, detention facilities, and other related site improvements
- Civil Site Design experience is required
- Research and prepare conceptual drawings, preliminary designs, feasibility studies and preliminary cost estimates for residential/commercial/municipal projects.
- Ensure project feasibility and practicality, resolve design conflicts
- Create designs and set/maintain construction deadlines
- Strong communication skills - Present projects to clients, agencies, and municipalities
- Coordinate effectively as Project Manager - Inspect project sites and deliver results
- Negotiable depending upon experience and technical skill-set
- Excellent benefits package (401k, Health, Dental, Bonus)
This is a permanent, full-time, direct-hire position.
Please carefully review position details and qualifications prior to applying.
My name is Ethan Schmidt and I place professionals at all levels across the country. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.