Senior Quality Engineer - Aerospace & Defense, based North fo Boston will be responsible for supporting quality engineering requirements for new product development activities, customer quality approvals, production support and continuous improvement efforts ensuring continued certification to AS9100, ISO9001:, applicable Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Regulations, and Department of Defense (DOD) Regulations.
Our latest client is an electronic instruments and systems provider for the aerospace and defense industry. This North Shore-based business unit is part of a global, publicly-held organization which spans 200+ manufacturing facilities internationally.
- Serve as lead liaison for customers in order to resolve quality issues, ensure appropriate flow down of quality requirements, enable positive channels of communication, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Represents company during external audits, such as AS9100/ISO9001, FAA, and all other major customers, ensure corrective/preventive action system is effective for internal and external problems
- Ensure quality manual and procedures meet standards of AS9100 and ISO9001and other specified customer requirements.
- Manage corrective action system by issuing and monitoring corrective action as requested and required for product and internal audit findings.
- Develop quality plans for new product introduction based on APQP/PPAP principles.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering is required
- Minimum 2 years of full time Quality Engineering experience in a manufacturing setting, aerospace is preferred
- Direct experience with customer quality programs
- World-class rated aerospace and defense provider, working with global conglomerates
- Strong benefits package
- Bonus opportunity
- Lead role with opportunity for growth
- Competitive base salary
Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering is required
Minimum 2 years of full time Quality Engineering experience in a manufacturing setting, aerospace is preferred
Name: Daniel Ferzoco
FAX: 001 617 428 3793