We at Resolute are a diverse group of individuals who possess a wide variety of skills. Here, we believe that giving you the ability to maximize your potential without constraint is key to our shared success.
Our [[city]] location in [[filter5]], [[filter4]] is currently seeking talent to fill the position of [[title]]. This job is [[filter2]], [[filter3]].
Job Responsibilities and Duties for Grenada, MS mill
- Responsible for overall management and leadership of the Engineering, Reliability, Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation functions for the Grenada Mill. Serve as a member of the Management Leadership Team to champion the mission and values of the company.
- Ensure that your direct reports and departmental employees adhere to all Safety and Environmental policies and practices. Make a personal commitment to understand your responsibilities and obligations concerning both Safety and Environmental objectives.
- Provide Leadership and guidance to the Engineering & Maintenance Organization in their efforts to support the ongoing operational needs of the Grenada mill
- Responsible for the annual Maintenance budget and facility-wide Capital Budget. Develop and maintain a strategic capital plan that supports the ever changing needs of the mill.
- Interfaces with all levels of the organization to assure satisfactory performance of the Engineering & Maintenance teams. Represents Grenada in dealings with outside entities in company, regulatory & business matters.
- Serves as member of the Lead Team for the mill. Participates in setting expectations & strategies for the entire organization in the mill’s key performance areas. Works closely with the Operations & Technical Services managers to establish aligned priorities for the organization.
- Ensure that adequate job training is provided for Maintenance & Engineering employees. Responsible for coaching and leading direct reports to set and achieve goals while also developing their ability to take on more responsibility.
- Handle personnel issues with the assistance of Human Resources
Knowledge and experience
- B.S. degree or higher in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or 15 or more years experience in Pulp & Paper Maintenance
- Excellent computer skills
- Technical writing ability
- Ability to develop long and short term strategic improvement plans
- Ability to effectively function and interface with all levels in a team-based organization
- Ability to foster a team environment of hourly and salaried employees
- Strong leadership, analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to deal effectively with multiple, changing priorities in a timely manner
- Thorough knowledge of Maintenance Best Practices and paper making standards
- Ability to manage reporting and cost accounting of capital projects and meet deadlines as mandated by corporate goals
Be part of the change. Be part of a dynamic team.
We are a global leader in the forest products industry offering an energetic and safe work environment with opportunities and challenges that will help develop your skills. We are more than 8,000 employees in Canada, the United States and various other international locations.
We are looking for employees with the experience and expertise to improve our efficiency, increase our long-term profitability and deliver first-class products and services to our customers. And you, what are you looking for?
We are a company writing a new story for itself in a rapidly changing industry. We have made important inroads to ensure our viability and to be an environmental supplier of choice. Come take part of our history and be part of the change!
How are we building the Resolute of the future?
Find out in our Annual Report, available at resolutefp.com/publications.
Join the conversation!
Visit The Resolute Blog at blog.resolutefp.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.